VOSTOK Europe produced and delivered the Limited Edition 341 Squadron "ARROW" watch especially designed and manufactured for the personnel serving with F-16 Block 50 aircraft.
The new watch dedicated to Hellenic Air Force, 341 Squadron "ARROW" flying with F-16 Block 50 aircraft produced by VOSTOK-EUROPE GREECE & V Watches. The watch made for the 341 Squadron of the Hellenic Air Force was delivered to the pilots and technicians of the Squadron. The design on dial and back cover was elaborated by Aviation Project and the production by Vostok-Europe. The dial is decorated with the emblematic badge of the Aces and the figures of the planes served in 341 Sq: F-86E, F-5A/B and of course the currently serving F-16 block50. On the back, the 60 years anniversary logo is engraved together with the unique serial number of the 120 limited edition production.
The new 341 Squadron "ARROW" watch comes in an amazing box and is based on the VOSTOK Europe best seller model: Expedition North Pole 1 Titanium Chrono.
- Quartz Chrono MIYOTA movement 6S21
- 47mm titanium case (30% lighter than the stainless steel models)
- 20 ΑΤΜ water resistant
- Date calendar. Chronograph
- SuperLuminova on indexes and hands and on the dial (5957241 mod.)
- Serial number engraved on the case back
- With the choice of silicon strap, leather strap, nato strap or bracelet
For more information please visit the official web-site of V-Watches.com importer of VOSTOK Europe in Greece or contact with them at:
Facebook Fan page: www.facebook.com/VOSTOKEUROPE.GREECE